الأحد، 9 يونيو 2013

allicia in wonderland

madisonleis: jessleal7 on @weheartit.com -...



madisonleis:

jessleal7 on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/12Eqond

Photo



Photo



"Do not fall in love with people like mewe will take you tomuseums and parksand monumentsand kiss...

"Do not fall in love with people like me
we will take you to
museums and parks
and monuments
and kiss you in every beautiful
place so that you can
never go back to them
without tasting us
like blood in your mouth.

Photo



stoners paradise



stoners paradise

restaurer: typical by greatsogreat on Flickr.



restaurer:

typical by greatsogreat on Flickr.

bubblegumpopqueen: shelf in my...



bubblegumpopqueen:

shelf in my bedroom

www.bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.com

Photo



I think I might become a bookie this summer. I forgot how much I love reading. 😎

I think I might become a bookie this summer. I forgot how much I love reading. 😎

Photo



flamebegins: untitled by Elizabeth Spence on Flickr.



flamebegins:

untitled by Elizabeth Spence on Flickr.

Photo



got a new do todayyy!



got a new do todayyy!

Photo



so I started reading bared to you, since I’ve already read the 50 shades trilogy, and before...

so I started reading bared to you, since I’ve already read the 50 shades trilogy, and before anyone gives me shit, yes I realize the writing is horrible. I just can’t help being attracted to semiviolent, possessive & dominant males. I always have been. and I always identify with the females because I’m a stupid girl. I honestly would love being a submissive and being spoiled the way that they are.

the thing is that Gideon and Christian remind me of Mike. to a point where I want to text him at 1 am when he gets up at 4 and his wife might read the texts.

I just really miss being treated special. I never have been. in my life. ever. especially from a male.

I hope I find someone as perfect as mike one day.

Photo



as-the-stars-align: queenofantisocial: Yesi vintage blog



as-the-stars-align:

queenofantisocial:

Yesi

vintage blog

Photo



scaena: (by davidboysoncooper)



scaena:

(by davidboysoncooper)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق