This is amazing! #coffee

This is amazing! #coffee
We came to Trader Joes and compared our bodies to cheese. I would say Im mild, creamy, and...
We came to Trader Joes and compared our bodies to cheese. I would say Im mild, creamy, and wet…with a little bite.
Photo

Photo



Septum piercings = sexy as fuck.
Septum piercings = sexy as fuck.
New piercing healing nicely. #bodymods #daith #bodypiercing...

New piercing healing nicely. #bodymods #daith #bodypiercing #pain #ear
Ive been slacking in the Tumblr department. Sooo…if you see a sudden increase in likes or...
Ive been slacking in the Tumblr department. Sooo…if you see a sudden increase in likes or comments from me kn your stuf…thats why.
Im working on a actual blog post soon. Ish.
"Be proud of your pain, for you are stronger than those with none."
"Be proud of your pain, for you are stronger than those with none."- Lois Lowry, Gathering Blue
(via bookmania)
You're form the seventies, but I'm a nineties bitch.
You're form the seventies, but I'm a nineties bitch.
"You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way. You want me down on earth, but I am up in space."
"You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way. You want me down on earth, but I am up in space."- Icona Pop (via uniquequietness)
Touch em.

Touch em.
Photo

"Because when you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything."
"Because when you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything."- Francis Chan (via lilbh)
Swimming!

Swimming!
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

a-midnight-lullaby: chibityness: I'm sorry, but I just...

I'm sorry, but I just remembered this. I can't. 10/10 would spock.
Photo
















ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق