الأحد، 9 يونيو 2013

Impossible Soul..

maythismemorybreakourfall: Beautiful :)



maythismemorybreakourfall:

Beautiful :)

abandonedkitten: popfairy: blueisforscarvesandboxes: david-bui: do you ever just feel so awkward...

abandonedkitten:

popfairy:

blueisforscarvesandboxes:

david-bui:

do you ever just feel so awkward when you buy something and pay in cash and the cashier gives you the change back but you take a few seconds to put the money in your wallet and you can feel the world judging you from afar 

I'm glad it isn't just me

I'm a cashier and let me tell you that nobody cares and nobody is judging you, I love you.

Can you be my cashier forever

troyesivan: antisociallysplendid: someone-not-me: dent-arthur-dent: drarna: i love how the two...

troyesivan:

antisociallysplendid:

someone-not-me:

dent-arthur-dent:

drarna:

i love how the two most cited love stories of all time are romeo & juliet and titanic and they both involve teenagers who knew each other for less than a week

and Leonardo DiCaprio played the male lead in both them.

Without winning an oscar for either

somehow we always end up here

Photo



whispersinthedaaark: And I will change my ways.



whispersinthedaaark:

And I will change my ways.

the-tricky-angel-gabriel: I remember when I thought people in their 20's were adults. Now all of...

the-tricky-angel-gabriel:

I remember when I thought people in their 20's were adults. Now all of my friends are in their 20's and everybody is just kind of fumbling around bumping into each other, trying to figure out where the free food is…… 

so that's pretty much what I'm expecting to experience for the next like 10 years.

the accuracy of this post is alarming.

dogs420: kelckelc: dogs420: i love blue pikachu That's sonic… sure you can nickname your...

dogs420:

kelckelc:

dogs420:

i love blue pikachu

image

That's sonic…

sure you can nickname your pokemon whatever you want

h-u-m-o-u-r: If this isn't your favourite commercial ever then...



h-u-m-o-u-r:

If this isn't your favourite commercial ever then you're wrong. 

Photo



knnot: contracept: following everyone back until i find a...



knnot:

contracept:

following everyone back until i find a tumblr girlfriend (: message me if i missed you!

x

Photo



tearingdowndoors: I saw my reflection in the snow covered...



tearingdowndoors:

I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills

oh no, not again

Photo



chagurl: I can never not laugh at this



chagurl:

I can never not laugh at this

Photo



h4rp: 01580030 (by skorobulatova)



h4rp:

01580030 (by skorobulatova)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق