الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

Freaks Next Door

underview: underview: A Lover's Warm Touch by *Wuss-Lee



underview:

underview:

A Lover's Warm Touch by *Wuss-Lee

Photo



Photo



Photo



icaptivate: "He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he...



icaptivate:

"He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her."
— Nicholas Sparks (The Last Song)

gentledom: or more



gentledom:

or more

underview:



underview:

Photo



It was a strange kink to some… but she liked to let him listen...



It was a strange kink to some… but she liked to let him listen from home. And if you were willing, then you were in for one helluva night!

nlscentofawoman: All over you..I would kiss you untill you'd be...



nlscentofawoman:

All over you..I would kiss you untill you'd be breathless…

Photo



gentledom: Simplicity gets me again and again.



gentledom:

Simplicity gets me again and again.

Photo



gentledom: nlscentofawoman: All over you..I would kiss you...



gentledom:

nlscentofawoman:

All over you..I would kiss you untill you'd be breathless…

and shaking, throbbing, exhausted, sated.

Photo



Photo



gentledom: miafandomgirl: I love this quote. Not only is it...



gentledom:

miafandomgirl:

I love this quote.

Not only is it impossible, it would also be dangerous.

But overcoming your fear when it only is in the way of getting to something you should get to is essential.

Photo



Photo



Photo



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق